Lodging in the priest quarters of the Buddhist temple (departing from Tokyo - one night, two days)
Ikebukuro station → Seibuchichibu station → Mitsumineguchi station
Arriving to Mitsumineguchi station on the working days ↝ 15:29h
Arriving to Mitsumineguchi station on the weekend or during the holidays ↝ 15:36h
Arrival to Taiyou Buddhist temple.
16:00h = Copying sutras by hand (optional, recommended)
17:00h = Enjoying the open-air hot bath
18:15h = Chanting sutras (optional)
19:15h = Dinner (orthodox vegetarian dinner eaten in Buddhist temples)
Before retiring to bed, if the weather is good, we’ll be able to enjoy the sky full of stars.
07:15h = Zen meditation (optional, recommended)
08:30 = Breakfast (orthodox vegetarian breakfast eaten in Buddhist temples)
10:00h = Check-out
From the Mitsumineguchi station, we will be heading to Ohanabatake station where we will have a simple sightseeing of the city of Chichibu.
From the Seibuchichibu station, we will head back to Ikebukuro station in Tōkyō.
We will conclude our two days experience at Ikebukuro station.
Thank you coming with us on this trip!
We wish you a safe trip back home.
The details and terms of the tour:
¤ Items included in the price ¤
- Expenses from Ikebukuro station to Mitsumineguchi station
- Lodging expenses for the Taiyō Buddhist temple
- Meal expenses specified in the itinerary
¤ Items not included in the price ¤
- Expenses to the point of the start of the tour (Ikebukuro station in Tōkyō)
- Meal expenses not specified in the itinerary
- Other non-specified entrance fees
- Airplane ticket
Things to note:
- This tour starts in Tōkyō (Ikebukuro station) and concludes in Tōkyō (Ikebukuro station).
- Depending on the availability of the rooms in the Buddhist temple, it might not be possible to arrange the tour on the requested date