Chichibu/Nagatoro day trip tour (souvenirs included!)
09:52h – Arrival at Seibu Chichibu station
We will explore many different places of the city of Chichibu:
- Chichibu shrine is a home to exquisitely beautiful stone carvings
- In the city of Chichibu, there are 34 different temples that pilgrims come to visit. We will also visit a few of them, such as Jigen temple and the Jourinji temple.
Here, we will transfer to the picturesque city of Nagatoro via the Chichibu railway. In Nagatoro:
- A visit to the Hodosan shrine, a home to valuable and exquisite stone carvings, just like those of Chichibu
- An enjoyable boat ride downstream
After enjoying Nagatoro to the fullest, we will be heading back to Chichibu.
17:25h – Departure from Seibu Chichibu station (“Seibu Red Arrow” limited express electric train)
18:47h – Arrival to Ikebukuro station in Tōkyō
Arriving to Tōkyō will conclude our tour.
Thank you coming with us on this trip!
We wish you a safe trip back home.
The details and terms of the tour:
¤ Items included in the price ¤
- The commuting expenses from Ikebukuro station to Seibu Chichibu station (limited express expenses included)
- The commuting expenses from Seibu Chichibu station and those of the Chichibu railway
- The downstream boat experience in Nagatoro
- Small souvenirs as a sign of appreciation
¤ Items not included in the price ¤
- Transportation expenses from your location to the starting point of the tour (Ikebukuro station in Tōkyō)
- Lunch expenses
Things to note:
- This tour is created in mind to accomodate 2 individuals and/or more (it is also possible to arrange the tour for 1 individual, but the price of the tour will be equal to that of 2 individuals)
- The date of the trip must be specified beforehand, so we kindly ask of you to send us an inquiry directly with the date you have in mind
- This tour starts at Ikebukuro station in Tōkyō and concludes at Ikebukuro station in Tōkyō