Kamakura/Enoshima day trip tour (souvenirs included!)
08:18h – Departure from Shinjuku station via an electric train (Odakyū express)
09:21h – Arrival at Fujisawa station
09:31h – Arrival at Katase Enoshima station
We will be using Enoshima electric railway (popularly known as Enoden) to stop and visit different places in Kamakura.
1) At Hase station:
- If there is one thing you don't want to miss in Kamakura, it's the Kotokuin temple and its statue of the Great Buddha of Kamakura
- Hase temple and its surroundings has all kinds of places you can visit and it's well packed with all kinds of activities
2) At Kamakura station:
- Visit to the Tsuruoka Hachimangū temple, probably the most famous temple of Kamakura
- We will also stroll through the Komachi street, one of the most charming shopping streets in Kamakura, selling all kinds of traditional Japanese souvenirs
3) At Enoshima station:
- Coming to Enoshima shrine, you will see a lot of pilgrims coming to pray
- On a road leading to the shrine, there are lot of shops selling souvenirs, rows of traditional Japanese restaurants etc.
17:41h – Departure from Katase Enoshima station (Odakyū express)
18:58h – Arrival at Shinjuku station in Tōkyō
Here, we will conclude our tour.
Thank you coming with us on this trip!
We wish you a safe trip back home.
The details and terms of the tour:
¤ Items included in the price ¤
- The commuting expenses from Shinjuku station to Katase Enoshima station
- Enoshima electric railway (all the stops between Fujisawa and Kamakura station on the railway) travel pass expenses
- Entrance fees for the facilities we’ll be visiting (Kotokuin temple, Hase temple)
- Small souvenirs as a sign of appreciation
¤ Items not included in the price ¤
- Transportation expenses from your location to the starting point of the tour (Shinjuku station in Tōkyō)
- Lunch expenses
Things to note:
- This tour is created in mind to accomodate 2 individuals and/or more (it is also possible to arrange the tour for 1 individual, but the price of the tour will be equal to that of 2 individuals)
- The date of the trip must be specified beforehand, so we kindly ask of you to send us an inquiry directly with the date you have in mind
- This tour starts at Shinjuku station in Tōkyō and concludes at Shinjuku station in Tōkyō